Tips for higher reply rate
1. Writing from first message too much about yourself.
In the page “Photos & Info” there is space to write about yourself, your hobbies, your education, your occupation and many drop-down lists to choose about Appearance, Status, Travel, Activities. It is better to have this information always available to viewers of your profile than to send it every time in a message.
Tip: Make a well presented, detailed profile. Spend some time on it, add photos. Complete as many sections as possible.
2. Sending a first message giving or asking for other contact info.
You cannot expect a beautiful, classy, respectful girl to take your number from the first message and write you back.
Tip: Initiate conversation! Make it interesting. Show respect. Ask casual questions.
Above all, respect the girl, and show it with interest. They can tell if you are really interested or if you are just sending messages to see who will answer.
1. A simple “Hi, how are you?” is not enough.
2. The message must stand out from the competition.
4. Not too long. Not too short. About 3-4 lines.
5. A bit of humor goes a long way.
6. Ask 1 or 2 meaningful questions about her.
7. Do not talk about how you are the best.
8. Say what type of girl you are looking for.
9. Do not ask about her contact details from the first message.
The Team of