Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Trip-Girls.com
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old
3. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of age and evidence to verify the identity of an entrant at any time, and may use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided.
4. The closing date of the competition is May 31st, 2021.
5. To enter the competition, Participants must have an active profile on Trip-Girls.com which includes
a. At least three high resolution photograph of himself/herself
b. Having entered all relevant information in the Photos & Info and Profile Settings sections on the main menu
c. All info provided during registration and the Participants Profile must be correct
d. Participants must enter at least one valid email of friends in the specified competition referral page or section. Each new registration from your friends counts as one entry in the draw.
6. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
8. Winners will be notified via email.
9. All prizes must be taken as offered and are not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash or for resale. In the event that a prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
10. Prizes can be claimed and used until end of December 2021.
11. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. Traveling has dangers the participant is solely responsible to be aware of. In all cases, the promoter will not exchange, replace or pay in cash the value of a prize.
12. The promoter is not responsible for any prizes failed to be delivered as a consequence of inaccurate or incomplete information provided by the participant or as a consequence of mishandling by customs or local authorities. The promoter is also not responsible for any charges, taxes, or fees you might incur from local authorities or customs. In all cases, the promoter will not exchange, replace or pay in cash the value of a prize.
13. Trip-Girls.com reserves the right to amend these rules at any time or cancel the competition without any prior notice.